Monday, September 3, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things!

I am one now, so I thought you might want to know what some of my favorite things are:

My most favorite would have to be my pacers, however, I now only use them in bed and I can only have two at a time, and sometimes mommy lets me use them in the car. I also like to sleep with a blankie...Now, this is actually a place of torture for me, however I do love to be naked and I have to go on this thing to get naked, so it is a means to one of my favorite things. Lounging around Nude!
I have to sleep with this fan going on medium speed at all times. The noise helps me to fall asleep and not wake up too early.
This is still my most favorite food! Yum Yum
This is the new fan mommy put in the car. I LOVE it. I do not get sweaty in the car any more, and I actually enjoy riding in the car!
My most favorite thing however, is getting into mischief! Here I am 'helping' mom unload the dishwasher:)

No comments: