Monday, September 3, 2007

My Party!

I had a GREAT party! First, me and all my friends played and ate some snacks. Nicole was handing us out the snacks, but I decided to grab the entire bowl and throw it on the floor... Mmm we love Pirate's Booty!We all loved to play with the balloons, in this picture, you can tell that the adults thought Josiah was going to pop it...But we never did even when Jonathan and Josiah both laid on it at the same time!
Who's going to get in the tent first???
All three of us fit in the tent very well. We had so much fun playing at my party. Nolan, can't quite keep up with us yet, but soon he'll be moving around quick like us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To Isaac Your Mommy is really special to put your favorite things and your party on your blog. Many of your grandparents and great grans get to see you all the time. You really had fun at your party - I knew you would.

My favorite part was you and mommy and daddy coming to see us the next day. We talked and talked after you left about how big you are getting. please come and see us again sometime. Love you very much ggma mary and ggpa larry