Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fun with Friends

Last night mommy had a Pampered Chef meeting, so I got to play with Jonathan and Josiah all night...


'Jonathan, that is my cup!' 'josiah, is that a block in your mouth? That looks good.'I really like this piano, it even has a music book on it.


This is one of my new moves when I am very excited, I started it at my birthday. I lay flat on my belly arch my head and back and kick my leg with excitement!

Thanks for taking care of me Ms. Jen, I had a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isaac! It looks like you are a very busy boy. So much to learn. Ggpa is happy that you like potatoes. At our house we peeled so many potatoes. Had to fill all the kidlets. Their favorite was home made french fries. I don't think many people make those anymore. Ggpa and GGma are both taking care these days - Ggpa has an appointment soon with the surgeon - maybe they will schedule his other knee. He is doing fine. Shane and Allison got married last Friday in Korea - they will have a formal wedding in VA next June - at least that is the plan - sometimes the military changes plans. We LOVE YOUR BLOG! So much fun to see you play and grow. Love, ggma and ggpa hoke