Monday, September 24, 2007

I love my friends!

Mommy was remembering how easy it used to be to get all four of us posed for our picture. This picture was about 10 months ago, oh how we have grown. Now mommy is lucky to get a picture with all of us IN it let alone looking at the camera or posing!


Look closely you can see four babies in this picture!

I am actually walking in this picture, Since my friends Jonathan and Josiah are walking all over now, I had to try and follow suit. In this picture my arm is raised because I am sooo excited that I am actually walking.

"Nolan is that your water bottle?"
"No, it's yours, so who's water bottle do you have?"
"This one is Josiah's, His slobber really tastes great!"
"Hey so does yours..."

Nolan, what's wrong?? It's ok


"Jonathan, does that window taste good?"

"Nolan, do you want to play with this green ball?"

What a blast I had today, I even got to stay awake during my usual nap time because we were all playing so well. I love my friends.

No comments: