Monday, August 6, 2007

Standing on the Corner of Winslow AZ...

This weekend we had a fun trip visiting my friend Natalie and her new baby brother Jack. We met in Payson, and our parents drug us around to a bunch of shops. This is Natalie and I posing on a rock.





Natalie was nice and shared her little bench with me. I LOVED having a seat just my size.


Here we are ready to go for a walk to the park! Isn't that double stroller fancy!


I can't believe they always try to make us pose...Just take the picture already. At least baby Jack was cooperative!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isaac - I just love your bucket hat! You look so adorable! I think your curly hair is beautiful. Girls would love to have it. Thanks for all the updated pictures. You are growing so fast. I'm glad you got to go to Winslow, AZ. Beautiful there!

It won't be long and you will be having your birthday party. Uncle Bill, Aunt Cindy and the girls are planning to come. We will decide when we get closer to the date. Hope we can come with them.

Ggpa Hoke had his knee replacement last Wed. They sent him home from the hospital on Friday. Impossible! He is doing well. His left leg is straight now. He has allot of exercises and things to do every day. Tomorrow his therapist will be here at 8:00a.m. He will be coming for 2 weeks. After he is finished, we will have a better idea of whether we can come to your party. Ggma Hoke will not be playing bridge until Ggpa is all better. Then, he will have his other knee done shortly after his left is o.k. We are so happy he is doing so well. He is such a good patient.

Ggpa gets allot of phone calls and people stopping by to see him. It is nice of neighbors and friends to bring food for us. Bill and Cindy have been a great help too.

Well - I hope I see you at your first Birthday party. Doesn't seem possible that a whole year has passed so quickly.

We love you so much, Ggpa and GGma Hoke