Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I've been sick:(

I have not blogged lately, because I have been sick! I am very sick of being sick, and really trying to get better. Thursday (yes the day mommy and daddy took me swimming) I got a fever and it didn't go away until Sunday! I threw up, had diareah and now the only thing left is my annoying constipated nose. It makes it very hard to drink milk and suck on my pacifier. Today I was almost totally acting like myself. Hopefully I'm better by Thursday so I can go to bible study and play with my friends! Stay tuned for some pictures, I'm just not up to the camera thing right now. There are some recent pics of me on the 'Clan McNutt' blog. Check 'em out.

1 comment:

Grandma Nettie said...

Baby Boo we'll be praying for you. Hope you get better soon so you can play with your friends. Big Huge hugs and kisses from Grandma Nettie