Friday, August 31, 2007

I am ONE!!

Thursday was my birthday and I am now one years old and i am very big. I am so big that I decided not to take very long naps the last couple of days, because now I am one and my friends Jonathan and Josiah told me that when you are one you are not supposed to take long naps. Mommy does not appreciate that advice!Mommy gave me one of my presents from Aunty and uncle Todd and Val. It is a dinosaur puzzle and I love it. Mommy says I get the rest of my presents tomorrow at my party. I can not wait for my party
Today was a busy day first mommy and I went to Bible study all morning long then we came home and every one of my relatives called me and I talked very well on the phone. Thank you for calling me! Then we went to bible study and I got to play with Nolan again! I love seeing Nolan every day.

No comments: