Sunday, August 26, 2007

Look at my Hair!

I thought you all might want to see my hair! It is getting pretty long!

Notice my nice looking curl wings on the side...


Curls poking out from behindAnd some scraggly bangs.

Even though this type of hair seems to be in style these days, mom has felt some pressure to get my hair cut into a big boy cut...So on Tuesday we go to get my first hair cut...Don't worry we are not going to cut any of the curls off the back, just the hair that is well past my ears and bothering me all the time. Stay tuned for my new big boy look just in time for my birthday party!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, he's gonna have a mullet. (Business in the front, party in the back.)

Haberkorn Fam said...

Just so you know, his hair is not that long in the back, and there is nothing wrong with a mullet, if mommy can not handle cutting the curls:)

Anonymous said...

Isaac, You look so handsome with your new hair cut. I loved it that you were not crying - such a good boy. I know you are getting excited for your 1st Birthday. You have a great time. As of now, Gpa doesn't feel good enough to make the trip. So, if we don't make it - just know we will be thinking of Isaac. Happy Birthday!
Love and Hugs, gma mary