Monday, July 30, 2007

I am now 11 twelves!!!

For my 11/12 birthday mommy let me air dry after my bath! I love being in the nude. I did lots of things...


I read books

I pulled all my toys off my bookshelf...
And I even played the piano!
This does not happen very often, so I made the most out of this freedom.

Now that I am 11/12 I am very big. I am sometimes standing without holding on to anything, and mommy thinks I will be taking my first steps any day now. I love to play with books, and I always like to be making some kind of noise while I am playing. I am eating almost all grown up foods now (even though I still don't have any teeth!) who needs those anyway, my gums are very sharp. I love to Laugh just as my name says. I also like to crawl at break neck speed toward anything that mommy accidentally leaves out that I'm not supposed to play with. I play hard all day long. Besides my naps I am always going going going...

Stay tuned for more:) Maybe i'll get a tooth or be walking soon:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri - Isaac's birthday invitation came yesterday - it is adorable. So, we have 2 new pictures of Isaac on the fridge and the invitation. I tried to send you emails 2 times yesterday - they both came back - to expain that gpa is having his first knee replacement this Wed. (Aug 8th) - As soon as it is healed, he will go back for the 2nd. I seriously doubt if we will be able to come to Isaac's party. Gpa thinks he will be driving in about a week - the instructions say 6-8 weeks. The best think I knew to do was to go ahead and send Isaac his card - you guys can buy him something he needs or put his money in the bank. It is up to you. I will be glad when this project is over. Hopefully he has the good results I hear about every other person that has gone thru it. Gpa is strong and determined. My problem will be to keep him down. His personal therapist was here Friday - he taught him 6 moves to practice before the surgery - will make the surgery go better. He is fathful about that. He does them 2 times a week. I will call you if somehow we can be there for The big 1st birthday - I know you are all so excited for him. He is adorable - still has the beautiful blue eyes. Keep us in the loop. We love you, ggma and ggpa

Anonymous said...

Grandpa does the exercies 2 times a day! Duh!