Thursday, July 19, 2007

Last Iowa Blog

Some of you may be confused, We are not actually in Iowa any more, we got back last Wed. it has just taken mommy that long to help me post all the pictures from the trip. Here are some we forgot to post .



I LOVE to take off mommy's head band!


My favorite toy is a person. All you need to do is lay on the floor, and you will be my new jungle gym!


Attack!!!!


I would much rather be attacking someone right now, but people always force me to pose for these pictures:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isaac! You had some great jungle gyms. What fun! But, the thing is, there is a beautiful blond boy crawling around - that was my favorite part. I hope you always stay as happy as you are now. When I see new pictures of you, it fills my heart. You are the picture of health. We will be leaving for a few days tomorrow - but we will be back next Wed. A little trip before Gpa has his 1st surgery. Probably be awhile before are able to travel then. Spencer got a full time job in San Diego. Shane and Allison are going to get married (the legal part) soon - then they will have a marriage ceremony for the family next summer. Allison is going to Korea for 2 weeks - there they will get the legal documents - necessary for her to go with Shane to Italy. They are excited. Hope you are all well - I'm sure your parents are a bit worn out - that was a big trip. Love you - keep the blog coming - I just won't be here for a few days to comment back - but I will when we get back. ggma mary