Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Trolley Ride


One of the best things about the trip to Dubuque was the Trolley Ride! Our whole family filled it to the brim, and Great Grandpa talked while we went on our tour.It was a long tour so I was able to play with many people here is me and my cousin Kira.
Here I am sleeping...Playing with a huge family all day is tiring! Don't forget to check out my belly!




Don't worry, I'm ready to go again now...



Uncle Eric...Let me crawl, i've been in this thing for four hours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Isaac - you really have many relatives. Sounds like you were a good trooper. Doesn't surprise me. Such a happy boy. Glad you are home safe. Your grandpa has called and went on and on about our 50th anniversay - it was a day I'll never forget too. Family is the best thing ever. And you are blessed with a huge family. We are taking a road trip before Gpa has his first surgery. It will be awhile before we can do that after Gpa starts his big project. Love to all - gma mary