Saturday, June 9, 2007

Update

I am finally caught up to date on this blog! We have had a crazy few weeks. First my plane ride to Iowa, then Great Grandma and Granpa Hokes 50th wedding anniversary, then a week with my Uncle Eric and Grandma and Granpa Haberkorn, and now I am back with my Grandma and Grandpa Hoke. Daddy had to fly back to Arizona Friday though, and it was VERY sad. I miss him so much and so does mommy. We will not see him again until July! That seems like a very long time.

Today I was working very hard on standing up all by myself without hanging on to anything, but I only did it a couple of times for a few minutes. I am also getting much better at taking a few steps when I am hanging on to some furniture. But my biggest thing I did today was climb one step! That was so much fun.

1 comment:

House of Chang said...

Dear Isaac,
We miss you so much! We are both getting our upper teeth in and it's no fun. If you can help it, don't get any teeth! Mommy and Daddy are being mean to us, too. They were going to take us to a place where we could swim in a big pool, but at the last minute they decided that painting the spare bedroom (which WE don't use) would be more fun. Anyway, we wish you were here to play with us and we can't wait to see you in July. Keep putting pictures up on your blog - we'll try to put some on ours, too!
Love,
Jonathan and Josiah