Monday, June 25, 2007

A New Friend

Yesterday, mommy and Grandma took us down to Mt. Pleasant Iowa to visit my new friend Carson. You may have noticed him on the links on the side of my blog. He was born the exact same day as I was! We share a birthday. Mommy had fun catching up with her friend Regan, and getting to know his wife Katie. We had such a good time.





Here is Carson...He loves to get his picture taken.





This is Carson and I. You might notice I look very tired, Well I was. I did not sleep the entire two hour car ride down there and then I got to play in the nursery while mommy and grandma listened to Pastor Regan, and then I got to go play with Carson! Who needs naps anyways.

This is carson's toy that helps him to walk. He is very good at that, however I still would prefer to crawl. Carson is very good at sharing his toys.

All I have to say is thank goodness for this pacer! What would I do with out it.

You should check out more pictures of me on the Stoop's Blog. Miss Katie actually got one of me with out my pacer! AMAZING. We had such a fun time playing. Maybe next time you can visit us in AZ!

No comments: