Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just playing around

When we got home from Ames today, I just played and played and played. Tonight I decided to carry this thing in my mouth the entire time I was playing, I was practicing my 'fetch'


One of my favorite things to do is to wait until Grandma has picked up all my toys in this basket and then dump them all out! This is me taking everything out one by one. This is so fun.

Grandpa plays with me every night outside with Lucy. Mommy took this picture through a window so it is kind of fuzzy, but at least it shows how I spend my evenings. I love to play with the decoy, Lucy, the balls, the plants, papa, and especially leaves. I even get to eat some clover every once in awhile. I sure do love speding time with Papa. I never have to do girly things when he is taking care of me!

No comments: