Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Potatoes and Carrots



Mommy and Grandma made a roast the other day, and I got to eat some of the carrots and potatoes! I LOVED them, which is a good thing, becuase if you don't like potatoes in the hoke family you are kicked out:) J/K Anyway I ate them like a big boy, they were not even smashed. Yummy Yummy. Oh and this is the highchair mommy and grandma put together. They tried first with out the directions and then realized they definately needed the directions...they ended up taking it apart and putting it back together. But now it is perfect. I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are being well fed. I'm sure those taters and carrots were delicious. You are so lucky to be spending time with your families in IA. I got a few shap-shots back yesterday. There is one of your mom and dad that is awesome. Some of Isaac too - he is the handsome boy. So many handsome boys. Keep on having fun - you will miss all your people when you come back to AZ - and they will miss you. Love you, ggma and ggpa hoke