Sunday, March 1, 2009

Such a Nice Day!

Mommy decided to take a few pictures of me at the park, she doesn't take as many pictures of me as she used to, and trust me, I do not mind! I still make it difficult for her to get any 'good' shots of me!
Mommy wanted to demonstrate to everyone that it has been in the mid 80's here! So lovely.

Just a quick update on our life, since mommy doesn't take pictures every second of the day any more, here is a typical week. Monday I get to play with Nolan and Jonathan and Josiah at my house. Tuesday and Thursday I get to go to library story time and play at the big park with Gavin and his new baby sister Lauren. Wed. and Fridays are free for all, usually we run errends and mommy takes me to the park. I love the weekends though when mommy and daddy are BOTH home! that is the BEST!

No comments: