Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fort Union Nat'l monument

Last week was daddy's spring break so we got to go to CO for vacation! On the way there we stopped at Fort Union in New Mexico. The first thing I saw was SNOW! I loved walking in it!

Behind mommy and I are the ruins of the fort.
Here I am not staying on the trail like I should. My favorite building was the old jail house.
PS sorry these pics are blurry, I accidently touched the lens and mommy and daddy did not have anything with them at the time to clean it off...Now I know better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isaac,

You have to be the luckiest little boy (not so little any more) You are a great traveler. I liked "
strawberry" too.. Hope I see you next Sunday at Bill and
Cindy's. Easter Sunday, Also, I love your hair. You are so lucky to have so much of it. Love you all,
gma and gpa hoke