Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Big Boy Bed!!!

Friday night mommy and daddy took away the crib and put my big boy bed in! I was very excited at first, but a little scared to sleep in it the first night. Now, however I love it and even took a long nap in it yesterday.
Here is a picture of how my room is slowly changing over to a big boy room. No more changing pad, not because I don't still wear diapers, but because I prefer to get changed on the floor:)
Mommy and daddy rearranged my furniture a little as well.
I love my new 'bbc' bed (that is how I say ABC's) which are on the sheets. Here is a side note from mommy:

I was all excited to switch Isaac to his big boy bed, but as soon as we did it I actually got pretty sad! He is growing up much to fast...where did my baby boy go? I am so proud of how well he did with the transition.

No comments: