Monday, September 15, 2008

Fingerpainting Fun

Friday I got to try fingerpainting for the first time! Here I am at the beginning, I am really starting to like it and I am still relatively clean...

Now, I have figured out how to pour my own fingerpaint! Such Fun. I'm a bit more messy...

Now I am VERY messy, and VERY sad becuase mommy decided it was not a good idea to let me pour on my own fingerpaint.
Still Messy, but much happier, mommy still let me pick what color I wanted to use, and it was mostly green. If you click on this picture you can still see my alligator tear left over from my recent sadness.
My final product proudly displayed on the kitchen cupboard! Overall a very fun experience and I can't wait until we do it again.
PS Mommy thinks we could sell my painting on Ebay for a lot of money, it is so good!

No comments: