Monday, June 2, 2008

Real Fish!

Today me, daddy and mommy got to go fishing and I got to touch real live fish. Everyone knows my favorite snack is gold fish, but to touch real fish was way better! Every fish daddy caught I HAD to touch. One time he forgot to let me touch it and I was pretty upset. Luckily daddy was having good luck today and I got to pet LOTS of fish. Grandpa says we get to eat the fish tomorrow night. YUM.Wow, dad you are AMAZING at catching fish.
Mommy taught me how to pick the grass and put it in my mouth. That is what cool fishermen do.
This grass is taller than me, so mommy had to carry me around to get from one fishing spot to the next, but I did not mind.
I even got to put my hand in a few fish mouths and touch their tongues. It was a great day today.
Thanks for taking me fishing daddy and thanks for finding the pond Papa.

No comments: