Monday, June 9, 2008

A Day with Aunt Ashley

Last Wed we went to ISU to visit my Aunt Ashley. She got me this awesome phone when we went to Wal Mart it is definitely my new favorite toy. It just might pop up in more pictures on the blog.Here we are on the huge lawn in the middle of ISU Campus.
It is so green here and so much grass! I was such a big boy and walked almost the ENTIRE tour given by Aunt Ashley. I walked all the way across this huge ocean of grass all by myself! I am such a big boy now.
Here I am very tired and sick of getting my picture taken. At least Ashley, Earl, and Grandma look good.
I'm ready to ride for awhile. That was a LONG walk. I had a great time with Aunt Ashley. Oh and I forgot to mention we went to the restaurant Hickory Park and I got my own ice cream!!! I LOVE ice cream.

No comments: