Saturday, February 27, 2010

January in AZ

Above is Anna with one of her boyfriends. I watch Camden two and a half days a week, and Anna LOVES playing with him. She especially loves sucking on his arm, or knee or head:)


Isaac and Anna! The vacuum is still a favorite toy of Isaacs and now Anna loves it too.


Anna was so PROUD to finally be sitting up on her own! (yes I know her onsie is on the outside of her pants, but sometimes I just forget to button it before I put her pants on)
Isaac re-visiting an old favorite!
I'm pretty sure there are not any two cuter kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture on the bottom is SUCH a good picture!!! That needs to be framed!

Unknown said...

Yes, we agree. Isaac and Anna are adorable. We miss you all, but love your blog. Love Grandma and Grandma