Saturday, February 27, 2010

February in Review


Life has been crazy around here lately. Normally I take well over 100 pictures each month. I just uploaded my February pictures and I only had 15! So needless to say it's been a rough February, but tomorrow is the last day and March is looking up:)

Here is Anna playing with her ball. She loves it, I think the one below is so precious of both of them playing together.
Yummy, Carrot!
Isaac again trying out a favorite toy of the past for him. Luckily he still does not weigh 30 pounds so the swing did not break.
Here is Camden and Anna going for a walk to get the mail.
Anna and Isaac with Cousin Nicole and Jennifer! We had a blast at the Desert Botanical Gardens on President's Day.
Here is Isaac sorting his math manipulatives by shape. He is doing a great job. Almost ready for preschool!

No comments: