Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday

Above is Daddy taking care of Anna while mommy took care of the birthday boy and friends. Anna is swaddled up tight! Her favorite. (I know it is blue but the store was out of pink and it was an emergency purchase!)



The blowers were a BIG hit!!! How many boys blowing horns can you find in this picture?
The whole crew! You can tell Jonathan and Josiah loved their hats. Their mommy said they had to wear them as soon as they got up from their naps too:) Jonathan is the amazing drummer.


This one is an awesome one of the daddy's. Neither of them look too happy! However they were both AWESOME at the party and I'm sure had tons of fun, not sure what these looks are for.

Jonathan still drumming...
Isaac playing with his new toys
Jonathan still drumming. I have a feeling someday when he's in a famous rock band I'll be saying "I knew jonathan chang when..."
Thanks for coming to the PARTY we had such a blast!

No comments: