Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Girls! (and some more boys:)

Here are the girls that were at the party! Above is Reagan and Anna they are only a few weeks apart in age. They were trying to hold hands:) How cute.


Below we added Lauren, Gavin's baby sister to the picture she is already 9 months old! What a good lookin' bunch of girls.


We tried to get the boys to lay down in a circle and pose, however we had two uncooperative boys, so we only got half the party. As you have probably noticed Jonathan and Josiah are little hams! Always ready with a smile for the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful joy to see Issac and Amma - Thanks so much for leaving me on the list - I somehow forgot how to use the computer - with allot of effort and determination, I am finding my favorite peopla - I send our love and pray for your safe life. Love, Love, Love, gggma and gggpa hoke