Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Morning Chores

This morning before church mommy and I washed the car while daddy trimmed the tree. First of all I did not appreciate going outside without all my clothes on. I kept telling mom 'clothes, clothes' but she did not listen to me. apparently when you clean the car you don't wear all your clothes.It was kind of fun playing with the rags, but cleaning the car really did not interest me at all (sorry Hoke family) I made mommy do the whole thing by herself while I...
Helped daddy trim the tree. This is my kind of work. Saws, Clippers, daddy's gloves. Those are much better than water and a bucket any day.
Wow, the car looks really clean mommy, (and don't worry mommy dried the car off fast so there was no water spots!) I got to 'drive' while mommy finished cleaning the inside of the car. Well, until I figured out how the horn worked. Daddy did not think the neighbors appreciated that at 8:30 on a Sunday morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isaac! What a lucky little boy. Grandpa said he knew about the "Hoke" car washing thing. hee hee I believe you look allot like Carter - at least in your pictures. Two blond great grandson's - how lucky are we? Another great grandson is due to arrive any day. His name will be Parker. Maybe someday all of you can play together. How fun would that be? You have the very best smile I have ever seen - We will be having warmer weather here now -maybe the water from car washing will feel good then. Thanks so much for sending me your blog - It is my very favorite thing I get on the computer. Love to you all - ggma and ggpa hoke