Saturday, May 24, 2008

Playing outside

We are now at Grandma and Grandpa's house and we are here to see Eric's graduation. This is Eric getting into his car, this is how I mostly see him. But I LOVE my uncle Eric and love to be around him when he is home.After grandma takes some pictures of me, I have to check them out to see how I look.
I also love to walk buddy. Buddy does not seem to run as fast as me, but he's a good sport most of the time.
Hut...Hut...Hike... Is this a football pose or what?
Hmmm.... I think I like this thick grass...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Isaac! Your Grandpa Hoke told me that you were on the blog -we love the pictures of all of you. Looks like you are having a good time - We are so happy that you were able to see more family. I know they loved you so much. I know that Ginger wears a dress - I think maybe she is a little spoiled. But they all love her - just like we love you. Give your family hugs and kisses from us. I know you are loved by all back there. See you later. Love, ggma and ggpa hoke