Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Fun afternoon at the Park

Yesterday mommy took me down to the park a few blocks away, it is finally nice enough that we can play outside in the daytime and not get sunburned. I had such a great time.

"mom I do not need this jacket"
I used the railing like a big boy and actually stepped up every step.


Then at the top mommy and I went down the slide! Weee....

I guess I should have listened to mom about the jacket though, I got a little wind burned, but boy did I have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isaac! You are such a busy boy. It is wonderful that you and Mommy can do all these fun things together. Can't wait for Christmas. Heard from Spencer last night - he is going to fly over fo Christmas from San Diego. We are going to have such a good time. You will have such fun playing with all your cousins. I believe the girls will be glad to see you - besides all the family. I'm glad you like peas - I like them too. Love you, gma mary