Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fun at the Botanical Garden

Yesterday me, mommy, Nolan and his mommy took a whole day trip. We started with going to breakfast with Nolan's Grandma and great-grandparents and then we went to the botanical gardens.
The trip started out GREAT mommy and Miss Christine were listening to the tour guide, so I got to play in the dirt! Mommy had just put sunscreen on me, so the dirt stuck all over. It was Awesome!


The tour guide told us that these cacti are not actually Sagauro , the are Cardon's from Mexico their arms come out of the bottom and not the top or middle.

Yes, that is LOTS of dirt on my face!

This is Nolan and I resting a bit in the shade. It was a hot day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isaac! I had not looked at your Blog for awhile. Haven't had time for the computer with ggpa having the surgeries. You are getting so big. And, such a handsome guy! hee hee We had such fun on Thanksgiving with the family. I finally got to hold you on my lap. That was my favorite part of Thanksgiving. It won't be long and we will be celebrating Christmas together. We are looking forward to having a few grandchildren and one great grandchild (that's you!). You were really a great cow for Halloween. I know you were having a great time. Such a lucky boy to have so many friends. We will be seeing you soon. Love you, ggma hoke