Monday, March 5, 2007

What to do now that I'm Half!!!

On Friday I was half!! I did a LOT of things now that I am BIG. The first thing I did was go to the Doctors. I really like that place. I like to suck on the stethescopes and crumple all the paper, plus everyone there thinks I am sooo cute, but I did have to get 4 shots!!! that is sooo many I can't even count that high. I can only count to half becuase that is how old I am. Here is what the doctor said about me...

I weigh 16 pounds and 4 oz and I am 25.5 inches tall!!

Here are pictures of everything else I did on my half birthday.


I went to a spring training game with my other three friends, Here Johnathan is trying to steal my toy...
I got very tired after my shots and then being outside so I guess I slept through most of my first baseball game.
When we got home I helped daddy make some gaucamole...I LOVE to play with that spoon he gave me...daddy can I stir??

I also had a half birthday major blowout!! So daddy gave me a bath and I got to play with a rubber ducky! I LOVED that thing.
Whew...I am sure a big boy now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to look at all the pictures and CUTE videos of your now BIG boy! :) He's growing so much!!!