Wednesday, March 14, 2007

TRAIN RIDE !?!?!?!



This is me and my family waiting to get on the train! Now that I am half I am old enough to rid on those things. It was soooo fun I had so much fun looking at all the animals up close. Unfortunately mom forgot to take a picture of the actual train but I am smart enough to know that it was red and shiny.



We are still waiting...You may notice that I am looking kind of tired. We got the the zoo around 10 AM and these pictures were taken at three!! I was such a trooper. But it was not hard to be good when I had all those girls around to wait on my hand and foot, and all the animals to look at all the time...


This was just one of the animals we saw up close and personal on the train ride. I also almost got to touch an ostrich until mommy explained to me they are mean and would probably not appreciate me trying to suck on one of their feathers.

No comments: