Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Links

If you scroll down way to the bottom and look at the bottom right hand corner, I put my friends' blogs on our site, so you can check them out any time you want. The Changs have twin boys who are 2 months older than me. The stoops have a boy that is exactly the same age as me. we were born on the same day, but I was born two hours earlier:) The McNutt's have a baby boy who is 3 months younger than me...what a clan we are. Have fun checking them out and watching them grow...however just know that I am and will always remain the cutest of them all.

Also for those of you who didn't see yet, I put two videos of myself on the blog. Just click on the play button and you'll see me in person!

1 comment:

House of Chang said...

We'll let you be the cutest baby on your blog as long as you know we're the cutest babies on our blog. Jonathan and Josiah :)