Monday, January 8, 2007

Daily life


It is now a new year, and I thought I would share with you my daily routine. I mostly hang out with mom during the day. I LOVE milk it is my favorite food, so mom feeds me a lot. Then I play some in my excersaucer or just on the floor. I also most of the times like to take naps. Sometimes we get to go places like on Friday we went to the Doctors office. I actually enjoyed it there. they had a TV (mom doesn't let me watch ours) and really bright paint on the walls. The doctors and nurses kept exclaiming how cute I was...The doctor was also impressed with how strong I was. I am now 14 pounds 6 oz so everyone should look at me and tremble.


But that nice Doctor decieved me she had a nurse come in and poke me with some really sharp things four times...i do not think that was called for.

5 comments:

Mom & Dad Hoke said...

It is great that you guys are in the 21st century! Unimagable that our 1st grandson is on the internet! He needs some camo clothes and a duck call and a dog. Grandpa has to pick the dog :0)

Haberkorn Fam said...

Grandpa, i would like a trained dog please...I think I am already old enough to take care of one.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Mommy! Isaac, you will be a great scientist! I love you and your friends. gma mary

Anonymous said...

O.K. It worked. Thanks for your help Mommy. I wouldn't be surprised you get a dog someday from your Grandpa Hoke. That would be fun. You are the most handsome scientist. I love your blog and the PICTURES! Love to all, gma mary

Anonymous said...

WOW! Isaac you are getting so strong! We love seeing you with your chest and head so high! Looks like you are growing very fast. We are trying to figure who you look like for sure. Some pictures you look like your Daddy so much - others, we aren't sure. I guess you look like Isaac! I love checking your blog! It is amazing to be able to keep up on your growing and doing. We miss you. Love you all, gma mary