Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa Great's

Above: Isaac opening his egg with $5 in it...He is very excited! Not sure what it means when my son can tell just by shaking an egg whether it has money in it or candy...hmm....


Anna getting a little bunny from great Auntie Becky.

Me trying to get shots of Anna in her Easter dress, but she just did not want to look at the camera...She's still pretty cute if you ask me:)
Isaac's Egg hunt Nikki and Jennifer made for him.

I LOVE this action shot! He is running VERY fast to get to the next egg.
Anna and Grandma Great. So Precious.
What started as "mommy can I put my feet in the water?"
Anna and Jennifer
Fun in the sun! That is some COLD pool water, but Isaac doesn't seem to mind:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I have found the "comment"page. Thanks Sheri! This is so cool. You have a beautiful baby girl - Grandpa and I were just talking about how nice both of the children's skin is. Good job Sheri and Matt! I never get tired of watching them grow and play. What a wonderful gift you have given to those who can't see you as often as we would like. I loved the thank you note -looks like you are making notes - my friend Tammy does that too - she has a web site - So fun. Love to you all, ggma and ggpa hoke

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]PARrdhk[/url] , sZlrWYqMXxhRmDTY , http://hhmgziigpu.com