Saturday, November 21, 2009

Locks of Love

Today I donated my hair to Locks of Love. The hair is used for wigs for children who loose their hair due to chemo or various illnesses.

I donated 11 inches!!! Here is the photo journey: Above is Before.


Getting my hair washed.
Prepping for the chop.
The chop...(Actually it took many cuts to cut through my very thick hair)
EEK... It is so short, but feels sooo good.
The braid that I will send in to Locks of Love
Almost Done
The finished product! YEAH. I should have taken a pic of the back it is way cute and SHORT. Jen got her hair cut too and our friend Donna came with. What great Moral supports to have during what could have been a traumatizing experience. But thanks to Diana (the stylist) It was a great experience.
What a fun time!

No comments: