Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Swimming Lessons

I have had a fun two weeks of swimming lessons! Tomorrow is my last day. I have been swimming every night from 6:15-6:45 and daddy takes me most days. I LOVE my lessons. It has been chilly the last couple of days though. My lips have turned purple and i chatter and shake but still have fun. the top picture is daddy helping me float, I don't really like practicing my back float.
Here I am with a noodle. I am now so good at kicking I can stay on my noodle all by myself and swim to the edge without any help!! Today I thought I could just swim without my noodle so I pushed it away and went under water...But I still need a little more practice before I am that good at swimming.
here I am trying to squirt mommy with the fishy toys we get to play with at the end of lessons.
BRRRR.... it is always cold getting out!

No comments: