Thursday, July 10, 2008

Montezuma's Castle

On the drive up to Winslow, AZ for the fourth of July, we stopped at Montezuma's castle. Look closely at the picture above and you can see how the Indians used to live up on the rock! It was pretty amazing to see. Mommy said last time I was there I was in her belly!
I loved running on the trail all by myself and of course trying to identify all the plant life!
This is a Sycamore tree.
They are very big and have a smooth trunk. I really like to touch the sycamore trees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi to Isaac

There you go again. Off to learn new things - and now a new friend. I have trouble keeping up with you. You grow so fast - we can't believe it. Nice to see you and your family out there learning and seeing new things. Love you, ggma and ggpa hoke