Thursday, February 7, 2008

Do I look Sick?!?!

Well, A few days ago, I got a very stuffy eyes, scratchy throat, swollen eyes, was very drowsy, and few other symptoms that are probably not appropriate to mention. When we went to the doctor she said it looked like I had allergies...So mommy and daddy gave me some benedryl a couple of nights until I got better, I loved that stuff so much that I kept wanting more. So daddy would refill the awesome spoon thing with water and you'll see what happened... In this video you will also hear me say please and see me sign please. This was the most fun I've ever had being sick...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isaac,

Does Grandma need to have someone check on your parents and see what they are giving you? hee hee I love the cowboy pants and shirt -
And where did all those teeth come from? You should be ready for Iowa sweet corn this summer. I'll bet your gpa hoke got a kick out of the outfit and all your teeth. ggpa was so surprised when he saw you. "That child is getting so big!" Love from both of us - ggma and ggpa hoke

eric haberkorn said...

haha, that is so funny! I am so excited to see you guys in about a month.

Eric

Unknown said...

Isaac - You do not look sick I am happy to say. You made us all laugh. Whatever daddy put in that must of been delicious! You and your daddy and Eric can have a hyper contest when we visit next month. Who do you think will win??????? Love, Grandma

Unknown said...

Can I get a copy of that new picture of you in your cowboy clothes? Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when I am watching you play with your friends, I wonder where you get so much energy. You sure can keep up with the best of them. It is so nice that you can play outside almost every day. Blue skies and sunshine! Love you Isaac, ggma and ggpa hoke

Todd and Val said...

isaac you are soooo funny i wih we could come hang out in a month with you too....

we will see you in may though...

love you...