Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mom's weekend with Cousin John

Last weekend mommy went to visit my very first cousin ever! Here is baby John with Grandma and Grandpa.Here he is with his infamous greek shirt:) (his daddy is going to seminary and made the shirt just for him)
Mommy had to get a picture of John wrapped in a mexican blanket and sucking a pacer, because daddy used to wrap me in a mexican blanket!

Look at his little hands they are folded together!
Here is mommy with John.
Daddy and I really missed mommy, but daddy took good care of me and I got to play outside with him every day for a LONG time! I loved it! I can't wait to meet my cousin John!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isaac - Your cousin John is so cute. Now there are 2 little boys in the family. I'm sure you will have fun playing with John when he gets a little older.
Your cousins Jennifer and Nicole went to Flagstaff to playin the snow this past week-end. They said they really had fun. I would think it would be very cold. It was always so cold in Iowa when we lived there - in the winters. I am off to play bridge here in a bit. Ggma likes to play that game. And I enjoy being with my friends. I think I am having a root canal done on Wed. of this week. Now that is really something I won't enjoy - but it has to be done. Ggpa tells me to "bite the bullet" So, I have to be brave - I love you Isaac - ggma and ggpa hoke

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.