Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My New Do!

Well, today was the day...and even though this picture doesn't look like it, I was a perfect little baby at the hair shop. i even danced to the Christmas music after my haircut for all the nice ladies! When we got home all I wanted was a nap, but mommy wanted to get a picture first...





Here is pre-nap picture... (if you click on it to make it bigger you can see my bottom teeth very well)


Post nap pictures....Much better. Here I am helping mommy sweep the halls.
Doing one of my favorite things, reading books
and, oh my...did I actually let mommy get me smiling! I think so.

2 comments:

House of Chang said...

Looks great, Isaac! We got haircuts from Claudia on Wednesday, too! Maybe we'll post pictures later. Mommy thinks you should have titled this post, "Isaac Gives in to Peer Pressure." :) We miss you!!
J and J

Unknown said...

Isaac your new hair cut looks really cute on you. You are absolutely cute! We also thought you were just as cute before your hair cut. I think your hair cut makes you look very grown up. Love Grandma